Book your Oceana Day Spa treatment online today or alternatively, please call us on 01202 20866.
Spa Booking Terms & Conditions
Please familiarise yourself with our spa terms and conditions before making a booking:
- SPA ETIQUETTE – To ensure we have a true understanding of your needs and to make your time with us as pleasurable as possible, we recommend you arrive at Oceana Day Spa 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- SPA ATTIRE – Your modesty will be respected at all times; disposable underwear is available if desired.
- VALUABLES – Oceana Day Spa and Oceana Hotels Group does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
- SPA AMBIENCE – Oceana Day Spa is a tranquil environment for everyone to enjoy. As a courtesy to our other guests, please switch off your mobile phone or place it in silent mode at all times within the spa.
- LATE ARRIVAL – If you arrive late for an appointment, you will receive the best treatment possible within the remaining appointment time. It may be necessary to decrease your time with respect for the next appointment. Full treatment costs apply.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – Cancellations or rescheduled appointments must be advised at least 24 hours in advance by calling Oceana Day Spa on 01202 208 666 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellations or rescheduled appointments with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100%. If cancelling an accommodation package, you still need to advise the spa as the treatment appointment is not cancelled automatically and will be charged.
- AGE POLICY – Treatments for over 18s only. No children allowed in the spa for health and safety.
- PARKING – Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. Please check with reception for charges and registration of your vehicle. Alternative, inexpensive parking is also available on the Seafront.
- PAYMENTS – All payments must be made directly to the Day Spa and can not be charged to room accounts.
- GENERAL – We reserve the right to amend prices, facilities and opening times without prior notice.